Book Title: How to Say It to Seniors: Closing the Communication Gap with Our Elders
Publisher: Prentice Hall Press
Author: David Solie
- Coping With Your Difficult Older Parent : A Guide for Stressed-Out Children
- How to Care for Aging Parents, 3rd Edition: A One-Stop Resource for All Your Medical, Financial, Housing, and Emotional Issues
- Another Country: Navigating the Emotional Terrain of Our Elders
- The Complete Eldercare Planner, Revised and Updated Edition: Where to Start, Which Questions to Ask, and How to Find Help
- Generalist Social Work Practice: An Empowering Approach (8th Edition) (Connecting Core Competencies)
- The Caregiver's Toolbox: Checklists, Forms, Resources, Mobile Apps, and Straight Talk to Help You Provide Compassionate Care
- Stages of Senior Care: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making the Best Decisions
- Essentials of Human Behavior: Integrating Person, Environment, and the Life Course
- Creating Moments of Joy Along the Alzheimer's Journey: A Guide for Families and Caregivers, Fifth Edition, Revised and Expanded
- My Mother, Your Mother: Embracing "Slow Medicine," the Compassionate Approach to Caring for Your Aging Loved Ones
A practical guide to bridging the generation gap.
In How to Say It to Seniors
, geriatric psychology expert David Solie offers help in removing the typical communication blocks many experience with the elderly. By sharing his insights into the later stages of life, Solie helps in understanding the unique perspective of seniors, and provides the tools to relate to them.