Book Title: AP® U.S. History Crash Course, 4th Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
Publisher: Research & Education Association
Author: Larry Krieger
- AP® English Language & Composition Crash Course Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- AP® Psychology Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- AP® Chemistry Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- AP® Environmental Science Crash Course Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam 2018, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
- AP® Biology Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- Barron's AP US History Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- AP® World History Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- AP® Physics 1 Crash Course Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- Barron's AP United States History, 3rd Edition
For updates to the first printing of the 4th edition of REA’s Crash Course® for AP® United States History, please visit www.rea.com/apush2018update
AP® U.S. History Crash Course® –A Higher Score in Less Time!
4th Edition – Fully Aligned with the Latest Exam Framework
REA's AP® U.S. History Crash Course® is the top choice for the last-minute studier or any APUSH student who wants a quick refresher on the course.
Are you crunched for time? Have you started studying for your Advanced Placement® U.S. History exam yet? Do you wish there was a fast and effective way to study for the exam and boost your score?
If this sounds like you, don’t panic. REA’s Crash Course® for AP® U.S. History is just what you need. Go with America’s No. 1 quick-review prep for AP® exams to get these outstanding features:
Targeted, Focused Review – Study Only What You Need to Know
REA’s all-new 4th edition addresses all the latest test revisions taking effect through 2018. The book covers the full range of AP® history reasoning skills (formerly described by the College Board as historical thinking skills), including “contextualization,” “comparison,” “causation,” and “continuity and change over time,” which requires test-takers to be conversant in patterns across American history.
Our Crash Course® review is based on an in-depth analysis of the revised AP® U.S. History course description outline and sample AP® test questions. We cover only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time.
Expert Test-taking Strategies and Advice
Written and researched by Larry Krieger, America’s best known and most trusted AP® U.S. History expert, the book gives you the topics and critical context that will matter most on exam day. Crash Course® relies on the author’s extensive, strategic analysis of the test’s structure and content. The author presents detailed, question-level strategies for answering all APUSH question types. By following his advice, you can boost your score in every section of the test.
Are You Ready for Test Day? Take REA's Online Practice Exam
After studying the Crash Course®, go to the online REA Study Center to reinforce what you’ve learned with a format-true full-length practice test. Our practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic diagnostic scoring that pinpoints what you know and what you don’t. We give you balanced coverage of every topic and type of question found on the actual AP® U.S. History exam, so you can be sure you’re studying smart.
Whether you’re using the book as a refresher in the final weeks before the exam, looking for a great way to stay on track in your AP® class throughout the school year, or want to bolster your prep for the exam with proven score-raising techniques, Crash Course® is the quick-review study guide every AP® U.S. History student should have.
When it’s crunch time and your Advanced Placement® exam is just around the corner, you need REA’s Crash Course® for AP® U.S. History!